OOTD: new years eve outfit!

Friday, January 04, 2013

SHIRT - Asos, JEANS - Warehouse, HEELS - New Look, JEWELLERY - Asos & Topshop

Happy Birthday to me!! Aha, I really don't feel old enough to be 19, I know that sounds dramatic but it just seems really old compared to 18! Anyway tonight I have my lovely friends coming round for a meal and a few cocktails, very excited and it'll be really nice as it'll probably be the last time we all hang out together before we go back to uni. *sniff*

Ha, this is the outfit I wore on New Years Eve, me and my friends just chilled for the night and I did drink a tad too much... so much so that I ended up falling asleep on my friends bed at half 12!! Thats right, half 12 on New Years Eve, my 4 year old cousin stayed up later than that! Anyway I still had a great time with everyone.

Birthday pictures will be up soon:)

xxxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. You look lovely! I also uploaded my NYE outfit, if you wanna check it out its the second post you can see in my blog :)

    xoxo
    Com Qual Estilo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! The whole outfit is pretty!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun new years eve and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your cocktails! You look gorgeous, I love your jeans your hair too :)_

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your shirt, might have to purchase one, is it chiffon material? xxx

    http://sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shirt and jeans combo :)

    Katie x

    http://katies-cup-of-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Perfect for a low-key party. Love the print on the blouse, especially :)

    Happy New Year!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and great outfit too.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look amazing,dear! so pretty <3
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe