REVIEW: Sleek Blusher in Suede

Monday, January 14, 2013


I've been eyeing up some Sleek blushers for absolutely ages and finally got around to buying one a few weeks ago. I chose the shade Suede which is a really nice terracotta peachy colour, looks gorgeous with a bronze smokey eye. Sleek blushers are so pigmented that you really only need a tiny amount on the brush and they also by far the longest lasting blushers I own. Although they are quite hard to open, as you can see I have already managed to stick my nail into it aha, oops!
I can't wait to try some of the other colours!

xxx

p.s. sorry for picture quality, these were taken on my old camera before Christmas!


You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. Suede is the next shade on my list with the sleek blushes, if you like peachy shades you should get the life's a peach sleek blush, or the blush by 3 in lace, they're both really nice :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful Blush shade. Lovely:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very nice shade.

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I Just found your blog by chance and I LOVE your outfits and ideas!
    would u like to follow each other? I'll be a pleasure form me!
    Just let me know :)


    XOXO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sleek blushers , loveeee them! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe