NAILS: Summer Brights

Sunday, July 14, 2013


Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly 'Satsuma'
The perfect summer shade in my opinion. A dark orange colour with red tones in it. The formula of these is also amazing, gives a super gel like effect.

Maybelline Super Stay Gel Colour 'Divine Wine'
I never used to like pink nail polishes but this one has definitely won me over. In the winter I love vampy colours and this to me is the perfect summer alternative to those. A really nice berry pink colour. Goes with absolutely anything!

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly 'Blue Grape'
Everyone has been going crazy for Electric/Royal Blue this Spring/Summer and personally I love wearing the shade on my nails. This one in particular is a really vibrant shade, highly recommended.

Barry M Hi-Shine 'Watermelon'
Not quite a 'Summer Bright' but I thought it fitted here more than the neutrals! A super dark teal colour that works surprisingly well in Summer as well as Winter.

Collection Lasting Gel Colour 'Coral Reef'
Probably my all time favourite summer nail polish at the moment. A really gorgeous coral colour that just seems to make my hands look amazing! Also looks great with a tan!!

Whats your favourite summer bright?

post signature

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. lovely shades!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, but Barry M Blue Grape is BEAUTIFUL.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have satsuma and blue grape and I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Barry M Gelly colours! I have Blueberry and Greenberry, which is so bright, but these look wonderful!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of Blue Grape, that's next on my list to get x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Watermelon and I love it! Are the collection nail varnishes long lasting? I've never thought to try them, but that colour looks beautiful! xx

    Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'Blue Grape' and 'Watermelon'! Dark cold shades are just a huge flashing yes yes yes around this time of the year for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection of shades. The Barry M shades are especially gorgeous - I have my eye on the Barry M High Shine Watermelon! Even though it is not a typical summer colour, it could definitely be used to create a gorgeous summer nail art pattern with Satsuma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love bright nail colours for summer! All of the Barry M. shades look incredible. So wish we had the brand here in Canada! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice colours *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've wanted to try the jelly shine ones for so so long, i really need to just give in and buy one haha! The watermelon shade is gorgeous

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe