OOTD; elephant print

Thursday, July 18, 2013

TSHIRT - Primark, PLAYSUIT (worn as shorts) - New Look, SANDALS - Topshop

How cute is the print on this playsuit? I wish I'd taken a close-up now aha. Its basically got a really gorgeous elephant print on it. I mush prefer wearing these as shorts though, I think because I'm quite tall i always struggle to find playsuits that don't look ridiculous on me.

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been so busy. I'm also going travelling in a weeks time for four weeks and I haven't decided if I will post during that time. I may just take a months break and then get back into it properly in September.

I hope you're all having a lovely summer.

post signature

You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. Elephant print's been all over the blogging world lately - I need one myself! Haha!

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shorts are amaaazing!! I love elephants, so this ist just perfect <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elephants so I need to get that playsuit!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the playsuit is adorable! Looks great as shorts :)

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is gorgeous, neeeeed to get my hands on this eeeekkk. I love elephants a little bit too much:)

    Lots of love, Em xxx

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I really want the elephant print shirt they have in Topshop!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can vaguely see the little elephants - so cute! And clever idea turning your playsuit into shorts! The outfit looks lovely.

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh this is so cute! I really wish I was confident enough to pull one of these off. Looks great worn as shorts.

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect easy, yet chic summery outfit! The elephant print is so unique and adorable :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the print, it´s wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute! love the print and style of the shorts :) also jealous of yout travelling plans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,
    a very lovely outfit! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit! Those shorts are super cute xx

    Little Blue Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh I LOVE that print, I love elephants after riding one in India. They're such beautiful animals <3 xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This playsuit is gorgeous and it fits you very well :) I love the look of it

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the playsuit xxx

    http://lovin-it746.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe