NAILS: Summer Neutrals

Saturday, July 06, 2013


Essie 'Stylenomics'
Not your typical summer nail polish colour but I love this dark forest green shade. Its very dark on the nails almost verging on black, perfect for those who like vampy nails.

Bourjois So Laque Glossy 'Amanda Defile'
This is such a lovely mint. Its more of a green mint than a blue mint which personally I prefer. The formula is also amazing.

Models Own 'Pray'
Again, probably not what most people would choose for summer but a really nice mushroomy grey colour, almost like a warm dark taupe.

Essie 'Absolutely Shore'
Probably my all-time favourite summer nail polish shade. A super pale mint colour that looks amazing with a tan. I don't know why there is so much hype over Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' because this in my opinion is so much nicer!

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly 'Lychee'
Another firm favourite of mine, a really gorgeous pinky nude colour. I usually find nude colours too grey for my skintone but this one compliments it perfectly!

What are your summer favourites?

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I love anything bright/neutral on my nails and something darker on my toe nails x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neutral nails! That Barry M one looks gorgeous :)

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love lychee, the quality of the gelly shines is really good as well :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are amazing! I have Lychee and I've toyed with the idea of a few of the other colour but Sway is definitely a must!!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Lychee on right now, it's such a lovely nude, and actually makes my chubby little fingers look long!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lychee is one I'm really loving at the moment :D love the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine's :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous picks! I love that Essie polish :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want to try essie absolutely shore and Lychee is one of my all time faves!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours! i really want to try the barry m one.

    jess xx
    dotofdaiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bourjois polish looks so pretty for Summer!!! Love all of your choices xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the Barry M Gelly polish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Bourjois shade is gorgeous, I need to get a minty shade! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice metallic colors!

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Please visit my blog and let me know! see you!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have 'Absolutely Shore' on my nails right now! Lovely neutrals!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all! Especially the essie and barry m

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I usually go for bright nail polish for the summer but this year I have been loving neutrals so these colors look really amazing especially the lychee one!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these such odd but nice summer polishes!

    Bewhoyouareinyourheart.blogspot.com

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe