SKINCARE Routine - Part One

Wednesday, July 10, 2013


I posted this post a few months ago about how I was changing my skincare routine quite drastically as my skin was terrible. Although it didn't look that bad with makeup on, to me I could see the spots and little bumps I had especially around my mouth and jaw! Anyway since then my skin has improved so much, its not perfect but its ten times better than it was before and so I thought I'd tell you guys my skincare routine, its going to have to be in two parts though as it'd be too long otherwise!

Garnier Soothing 2 in 1 Make-Up Remover
I remove my eye makeup using the Garnier 2 in 1 MakeUp Remover and it is seriously amazing!! It removes every last scrap of eye makeup and even does waterproof mascara easily. And the best thing is it doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin and my eyes feel soft and smooth after using this. A bargain at £2.99

REN ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser
REN are by far my favourite skincare brand, every single thing I've tried from them, I've absolutely loved! This cleanser is great for oily skin, it doesn't leave it feeling stripped or tight but just very clean and neutralised almost. Definitely worth the £18 it is.

Garnier Soothing Toner
The toner part of my routine is probably the one part I haven't really experimented much with. This toner is really nice and it leaves the skin feeling really clean. However I do plan to try the Clarins Exfoliating Toner and the Pixi Glow Tonic as I feel I need more from a toner than this gives. At the moment though this is fine for me.

Superdrug Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser
This is a really creamy cleanser that I tend to use in the morning to freshen my skin up. Its not at all greasy so its great for my oily skin. It leaves skin feeling super soft and I really enjoy using it.

I tried to keep this post as short as possible or else I'll be here all day! Part two will be up soon.

post signature

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I feel like I am missing out on all these wonderful REN products, must rectify xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about this makeup remover. Think I should get it after I have finished with my current one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love the Superdrug cleanser it is one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Hot Cloth Cleanser!

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try that cleanser! Everybody raves about it but I'm trying to finish up what I have first haha

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the REN Cleanser, it's definitely on my list as I love their clay mask!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still loving my REN clay cleanser it always does the trick x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe