JULY Birchbox!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I've always been so intrigued about beauty boxes and so I couldn't wait when I was given the chance to try the July Birchbox. and I was actually really pleased with the 5 samples I received.

Blanc Cachemire - Creme De Jour Protectrice / £54.75
This is a really gorgeous lightweight moisturiser that soaks into the skin so well!! It also smells amazing!

Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle / £15.00
This is a leave in conditioner that you spray all over damp hair. It was surprisingly thick for a spray and I can definitely see myself using this a lot as I love leave in conditioners.

the Balm cosmetics - InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush / £21.50
This is a powder blush that stays put all day. Its a lovely colour, perhaps a bit pink as I usually tend to go for peachy blushers. However it really does stain your cheek a little and stays put so well!

Laura Geller Beauty - Inkwell Gel Eyeliner / £24.50
I much prefer gel eyeliners to liquid ones so I was really happy with that however although the colour is lovely, I can't see myself getting much wear out of a purple eyeliner.

Weleda - Skin Food / £8.95
This is a really thick moisturiser that really does keep the skin super soft. However I'm not too fussed about the smell, very herbally.

The Chia Co - Shots / £4.79
Personally I'm not a huge fan of seeds however I have heard loads about Chia seeds so I'm looking forward to trying this!

Overall I was really happy with my box. I love that there are things that I just wouldn't choose in store and I think its a really great way to try new things. This has definitely made me consider subscribing to a beauty box!

What do you think?

post signature

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I've always wanted to get this beauty box.
    Got bored of Glossy box, always unimpressed but this one looks interesting. Love the packaging too x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same box as you, I was impressed with some products such as the blush and the leave-in conditioner! Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might have to check them out. the stuff looks amazing! x

    http://amymika.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of these but the inkwell gel liner looks very interesting to me :)

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo that box is really pretty and you got some lovely things :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My box differed a bit to yours! Weirdly, I got the red hair product last month and the blush/chaishots in this month - they are obviously out of brands! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the packaging of the Instain blusher!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty box! love it :) xxx
    http://mollyraybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be happy with this box too! I actually adore seeds so would have been very happy with those haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe