OOTD: lashes of london

Monday, July 08, 2013

 TOP - Lashes Of London*, JEANS - Topshop Joni Jeans, SANDALS - Topshop

I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful crop top from Lashes of London. Its quite structured but fits beautifully. And how cute is the print. I'm not usually a fan of crop tops but for some reason I really like this one, definitely going to be a summer staple for me.

Its been such a lovely weekend so I really hope the hot weather continues!! Did every watch the tennis  yesterday, I've been getting so into Wimbledon this year so it was amazing to see Murray finally win!!

Have a lovely week!

post signature

You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. really cute top!
    www.gillianleerose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, it's so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print!! It's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfits ! as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Wish I had the confidence to wear crop tops more often!

    Amy xxx

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the top and those jeans are amazing':)

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the shirt. Lashes Of London have some lovely pieces :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous - that top is beautiful!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. that top is so so lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants look great on you! Cute outfit!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  11. that top is so pretty, im too in love with patterns at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely crop top!
    how comfy are the joni jeans? love them x

    victoriasanusi

    ReplyDelete
  13. serious leg envy, you look amazing!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this crop top and you have the perfect figure to pull it off! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. that top is so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit there
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe