OOTD: burgundy monochrome

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

DRESS - Primark, HEELS - New Look, WATCH - Fossil, RINGS - New Look & Topshop

I wore this dress a few weeks ago to celebrate the end of exams and I absolutely love it. I'm really loving monochrome at the moment and I think the print on this dress is a perfect way to wear the trend. I love how you can make it look completely different by pairing different accessories with it as well. A firm favourite already!

Sorry the posts have been less frequent lately but I've just been so busy. For the time being I'll try to stick to posting every other day but since I'm away for a month the posts may become less frequent then. I hope you guys are having a lovely summer.

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. You look sooooo pretty!
    You have a great figure :)

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that dress is from Primark, looks like something you'd see in Topshop or Miss Selfridge! Love the look x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress on you it suits your figure so well! Stunning as usual :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! really matches with ur shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so nice, I've really been enjoying the monochrome dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an unique look! Loved it :)

    xoxo
    www.comqualestilo.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I also really like the shoes! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Killer dress! The print is super cool and I'm loving your lipstick! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Post~~I like your dress~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    super sweet dress!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry if you get a comment from me like 3 times, it's being silly! Just want to say you have a gorgeous figure and that dress is kind of amazing! Especially for Primark :)

    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe