OOTD: floral mirrors

Friday, July 12, 2013

PLAYSUIT - InLoveWithFashion, HEELS - New Look, NECKLACE - eBay

How gorgeous is this playsuit? I can't believe it has taken me nearly a month to finally get around to wearing it. The is beautiful and I really like the sheer panel at the top of the playsuit. I'm loving how warm it is, summer clothes are so much better than winter clothes!

Hope you're having a lovely week!


post signature

p.s. I'm selling a dress on eBay, so if you fancy a look click here

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. Love your necklace x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this playsuit, it goes very well with the shoes! :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this playsuit, your legs always look amazing!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely!!! I love the pattern =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a lovely little playsuit! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the floral print is lovely! Looking great, as always :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the playsuit! I love a good playsuit for summer, they're so comfy for the heat!

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking as lovely as ever, gorgeous playsuit!

    Kylie // http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This playsuit is beyond perfect! And it suits you really really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics
    Bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you get it? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe