JANUARY Favourites!!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


So my January favourites are a little late but better late than never eh! January has been mostly filled with new favourites with just having had Christmas and my birthday but there are a couple of old favourites too.

Chanel Chance
This has definitely got to be my all time favourite perfume! I ask for a bottle every year and it tends to last me a year if I'm careful with it haha. I am hopeless at describing perfumes so I'll tell you what Chanel says: notes of White Musk, Hyacinth and Citron, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, Fresh Vetiver, Orris Absolute and Amber Patchouli. I would highly recommend going and giving this a sniff because it is beautiful!

Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze
I wear the Bulletproof Beige shade of this virtually daily but I decided to pick this up this month and have been loving using as a base for a smoky eye. Not quite as long lasting as the Bulletproof Beige shade but it is a gorgeous colour.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms in Complex and Standout
I have been seeing reviews for these everywhere and having loved the Kissable Balm Stains by Revlon I was determined to try these. Complex is a really nice brown nude colour and Standout is a dark cherry red. They go on really nicely and aren't too drying for a matte balm either!

Mac Eyeshadow Quad - Era, Sable, Antiqued, Brun
I am a huge fan of Mac eyeshadows and I'm slowly building up my collection. I got these four for christmas and have been wearing them virtually daily since. Era is probably my favourite because it is just so simple to wear everyday and not too shimmery. Sable is a beautiful pinky shade, Antiqued is a burnt rust colour and Brun is a matte black brown shade.

NYX High Definition Eyeshadow Base
I needed a new eyeshadow base and after reading a few reviews I went for this one. It basically does what it says on the tin, my eyeshadow does not budge!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla
I tried this foundation before and really liked it however I just got the wrong shade. This shade matches with my skin pretty perfectly and is a great mixer or on its own as a really light foundation.

Maybelline SuperStay Gel Nail Polish in Midnight Red
I love my burgundy nail polishes and the formula of this one is amazing. Easily lasts a whole week on my nails too which is a massive bonus when I'm busy.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer
I've had this on my wishlist for ages and now I've finally got it I am not disappointed. I use it as a cream bronzer and it is gorgeous. Its got a really nice moussey texture, it blends really well and basically gives the impression that I've spent two weeks in the sun! I love it!


post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

16 beauty notes

  1. I just bought Antiqued and I'm so excited to use it!

    annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Want that chanel perfum so bad!<3

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!!
    http://oliemode.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogger-series-fashion-expression-part-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these, Chanel chance is a favourite of mine too, have you tried chance Eau tendre? It's a more apply version that I love.

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shadow stick and Nearly Naked. Although I should try the other shades as I think I saw Bulletproof Beige in a video the other day, and I really liked how it looked.

    Your MAC quad looks so pretty! I've been struggling to find eye shadows to use during the say, and the MAC counter near my house doesn't have much to offer. Sable looks lovely.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The revlon matte balms are a big favourite of mine too, I love Standout, such a fun shade! Your Mac quad is so lovely!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mac palette looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the shades in that MAC palette! Also how amazing is the bronzing primer, one of my favourite beauty products ever! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Chance by Chanel, I have the green one and it's my all time favourite smell! xx

    www.lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picks! That MAC palette looks perfect and Revlon Standout is one of my new faves :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been trying out the Revlon foundation and I'm really loving it! x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Bourjois Bronzing Primer sounds like a great product & I love the shadows in your Mac Quad
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel is always a good idea!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab picks doll, I've added some of these items to my shopping list :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe