OOTD: black and blue

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

JUMPER - Primark, JEANS - Warehouse, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil

I've always loved slouchy jumpers, they are literally the easiest thing to throw on with jeans. A lifesaver when you're running late in the morning which I have to admit is me most days..

I'd love to know what sort of posts you guys like most on my blog? Do you like the sort of posts I'm doing at the moment which is a mixture of fashion and beauty? Or would you like it to be more fashion-focused or more beauty-focused?

Let me know your thoughts :)

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. I like a mix like at the minute,loving your outfit posts though! Great casual look :) x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look! Always love the necklaces you wear! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and simple! Definitely great for classes! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. l love this slouchy top on you, so simple, but so stylish. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite colour combinations <3 I like when people blog about what they like best, so it's completely up to you (sorry for the rubbish answer!) xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, only just found it but I really like your style :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe