Where can you find me?

Monday, February 24, 2014

I thought it was about time I tell you guys where you can find me and on which platforms you can follow me on. I realised lately how many blog's twitter and instagram accounts especially that I don't follow and I don't know about you guys but I love being a little nosey at other people's lives! Here are some of the ways you can follow me, just click on the titles to get to the pages:


Probably the most popular way and my preferred way of following blogs is Bloglovin. Its so simple and easy and justs sets out new posts on a homepage and then gets rid of them when you have read them.

This is my favourite thing to follow, I love taking photos and especially lately have been taking a lot more. So if you fancy seeing plenty of pictures of beautiful cocker spaniel, Bella, then follow me on instagram!
 @emilyyblane

I never used to be a big fan of twitter but lately I have been loving it. Again its just another way to be nosey haha. I post all my new posts on here as well as plenty of daily ramblings.
@thebeautymist

 And finally is facebook, this is a fairly new blog platform for me as I only created the page around a week ago but if you want to see a condensed version of my blog with all my outfit photos in one place then follow me on here.
facebook.com/thebeautymist


post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

3 beauty notes

  1. Great roundup! Just followed you on Twitter :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I only just found you on Instagram!! So happy you wrote this post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe