OOTD: riding pants & tee

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

TEE - Topshop, RIDING PANTS - Topshop, VANS - Schuh, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - Zara

I've been after some riding pants from American Apparel for absolutely ages! I really love them and think they are so much better and more wearable than the disco pants that everyone raves about, however the price of them is just ridiculous. So I was pretty happy to find these dupes in good old Topshop for £25! They are so easy and comfy to wear, they are basically like super thick high waisted leggings!

I pretty much live in my vans on a daily basis, they are very comfy which is great for the amount of walking I do to uni and back everyday. I love how they make an outfit look!

And lastly I got this gorgeous Zara necklace for Christmas and I can't stop wearing it. I adore statement necklaces and in my opinion Zara do the best!


post signature
instagram: @emilyyblane
twitter: @thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

28 beauty notes

  1. This is such a chilled outfit, i love my Vans too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Loving the riding pants and that necklace is killer! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good statement necklace too! Yours is gorge :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing a basic tee and jeans and adding a necklace to jazz it up a little!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same trousers from Topshop and love them!
    The Zara necklace is gorgeous.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit it's so simple and cute xo

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, love your style very simple and elegant but yet slightly grungy :)

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool look! I like your Vans and tee!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so great blog and style! If you wanna follow each other via GFC, just left comment on my blog:-)

    www.changingroom.cz

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pictures! you have a great blog, would you like to follow eachother?
    following you now:)
    www.oliemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look, casual but made chic with the cute necklace!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely dear ! such a pretty pics !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit! love this look!<3

    feel free to check out my UK Style and Fashion blog - www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! really like your zara necklace! Was this purchased recently? i can't seem to find it online xo

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a christmas present so its probably last seasons x

      Delete
  15. Hi Emily, just had a little nose through your blog, i love your ootd's only just descovered your so going to add you to my readers list ^_^

    www.lynseyshepherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woops lol ....... www.lynseyshepherd.blogspot.co.uk haha

      Delete
  16. thanks for visiting my blog dear ! i am following you on GFC and on bloglovin :) hopefully you do the same :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm definitely all about this outfit! it looks so casual and comfy but the necklace definitely makes it stand out. I wouldn't want to stop wearing it either, haha.
    Hope you're having a lovely day :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe