OOTD: simple stripes

Saturday, February 22, 2014

 TEE - Zara, JEANS - Warehouse, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - Boohoo

I had such a lovely day yesterday when my family visited me for the day!! It really makes me miss home knowing I couldn't go back with them but unfortunately I have to work which sucks sometimes! I've been loving stripes lately and so this top has been pretty much glued to my upper half. In fact my sister was wearing a lovely stripy dress from Topshop which I may have to 'borrow' (steal) sometime soon.. I hope you've had a great week!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I love your outfit xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love stripes, although bright colourful ones can be a bit harsh on the eye. I much prefer stunning black and white stripes, like you've got on today!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat a simple stripy top! Great chic look

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and simple outfit! Striped tops always look chic!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how simple this is, gorgeous boots!! <3 xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very classic and simple outfit, strips really suits you and that lip stick colour compliments your beauty very well ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe