REVIEW: Lily Lolo Eyeshadow and Liner

Saturday, February 15, 2014


I'm a big fan of Lily Lolo and every product I've tried by them I've absolutely loved, so I was pretty excited to be able to try out their new Mineral Eyeshadow and Eye Pencils.

I've never really tried mineral eyeshadows as I always thought they'd be way too messy and it just seemed much easier to use pressed eyeshadows. However the colour of this one was so gorgeous I couldn't resist trying it out! I received the shade 'Miami Taupe', which is described as a smoky taupe with a slight shimmer. Its such a lovely, subtle everyday colour and it is just so pretty to wear. As for the application, after expecting it to be really difficult it was actually surprisingly easy! I always use a primer and eyeshadow base and so I just patted the eyeshadow over that like I usually would and it was absolutely fine. There was a tiny bit of fallout but this happens with quite a lot of my eyeshadow anyway so it didn't bother me!

The second product I received was the Natural Eye Pencil. I love my kohl eyeliners, they are just so easy to wear, apply roughly and simply smudge it out. I never bother with liquid eyeliner unless it is a special occasion! This eye pencil is definitely one of the best I've tried, its really silky and smooth and smudges out so well. Its also very pigmented which is definitely what I look for in a black eye pencil.

Overall I'm pretty happy with these two products and would definitely recommend you giving Lily Lolo a try! So many lovely products on my wishlist from them now.

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I have never heard of Lily Lolo before but their eyeshadow shade is gorgeous. I will have to check them out, great review.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, loving the shimmer in the mineral shadow. How pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely want to try Lily Lolo's products at some point, I've seen a couple of reviews recently as the brand seems to becoming more popular! Thanks for sharing lovely.

    Elizabeth x | Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh ive never tried their products! great review, I really want to try their products! esp their kohl pencils xo

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! :)

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking for trying this brand ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe