OOTD: the black midi

Thursday, February 06, 2014

DRESS - Boohoo, HEELS - New Look, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - Boohoo

I used to absolutely hate long dresses, being 5'10 they were never long enough to look right. However this simple black one from Boohoo fits like a glove and is the perfect midi dress length for me. Don't get me wrong I'm still an avid fan of short dresses but it's nice to have a change every now and then!

I'm also loving these boot wedges from New Look again, I went through a phase of absolutely hating the colour but for some reason I am starting to love it again!

Hope you're having a lovely week and are liking the more regular posting! I've definitely really missed blogging so am glad to be back! I've also just created a facebook page so would love it if you went and liked it:
https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

post signature

instagram: @emilyyblane
twitter: @thebeautymist
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. Nice dress! I want you figure<3

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and ill follow you back instantly.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfits! Following you ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my midi dress, I wear it to death. It's perfect for so many occasions.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! It does fit you great!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this dress on you! xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress, it fits you so well. I've always been a little afraid of these figure hugging midis, but I think I may have to give them a shot! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your pain! I'm 5'10 too so when I was prom dress shopping it was such a struggle. The dress looks great and I love the watch. xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such an amazing figure! such a lovely dress and love how you styled it with the statement necklace! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black is always the best!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple dress yet it can be worn for so many different occasions, you look definitely suit it! xx

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great dress! Loving the midi length. Killer necklace too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a simple yet sophisticated look. Your necklace is the coolest!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your figure is TO DIE FORRRR girl!!
    This dress fits you so well, I love simple dresses like this too and tbh will probably order this soon haha :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe