LOVES #1

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


I decided that it would be quite nice to do a small post every few weeks of a few things that I've been loving. They won't always been products, sometimes I might include quotes or songs or other things like that!

Next Eau De Nude Perfume
I bought this perfume because I read somewhere that it was very similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! I don't own that Chanel perfume however but I do own Chanel Chance and it has to be my all time favourite perfume ever. This one from Next is absolutely stunning and such a bargain at £7.50!! Next says it is An enticing blend of lush red fruits, voluptuous florals, powdery musk and sumptuous vanilla. If you're a fan of Chanel perfume then I would definitely recommend giving this one a try.

Aussie Mega Deep Treatment Mousse
After reading all the hype about this mousse, I was really intrigued to give it a try and see what all the fuss was about. Its basically the same as a normal mousse only you apply it to wet hair in the shower and then rinse it out after a few minutes. A strange concept however it really does make such a difference to my hair. It makes it feel so much lighter and bouncy which is perfect for people like me who have super thick hair. I use this mousse and then some sea salt for the perfect toussled beach waves, super lazy styling at its best!

Bourjois Bronzing Primer
I know this was released quite a while ago but I have been using it so much lately as we enter into Spring and Summer! Its a really light moussey textured bronzer. I don't use this as a primer but instead apply it over foundation, before powder and then blend it along my cheeks and down my nose. It looks so natural and makes me look super sunkissed, the amount of compliments I got and people asking if I'd been on holiday after wearing this was crazy! Perfect if you usually steer clear of powders too!

Let Her Go - Passenger Cover by Jasmine Thompson
This song was so popular last summer and I absolutely love it! Its one of my all time favourite songs now and I think this female cover of it is really beautiful. Well worth a listen :)



post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I really want to try the Aussie treatment mousse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite tempted by the Bourjois bronzing primer!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! That moisturizing mousse sounds amazing! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bronzing powder is such a good dupe for the chanel soleii tan!! :)

    http://champagnelambrinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As an Aussie lover, I really want to try this Mousse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is absolutely gorgeous! I love the hat too!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aussie products are amazing, considering they are so affordable! I swear by their Mega shampoo!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe