OOTD: digital florals

Saturday, March 22, 2014

DRESS - Topshop, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - Zara

I borrowed this gorgeous dress from my sister, I adore the digital floral print on it and I think the colours are stunning! However it is a super weird fit, tight top and bottom and really baggy around the middle.. Not sure I'm that keen on the fit but the print is too gorgeous not to wear! And on the plus side it does hide your tummy a bit so perfect for going out for dinner in :)

I'm loving the sun at the moment, please carry on until summer!! It makes getting up for uni ten times easier and less painful! Hope you're all having a lovely week.

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. Ooh, what a lovely print. Perfect for Spring! Looking great, as always :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh you look stunning! I love florals for Spring :) xx

    One hand in my pocket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit for this time of year!!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah the print on your dress is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so nice! Also, sorry if this sounds creepy, but you have some cracking legs!

    Shaun Nolan // Shaunyland

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cool style!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress looks stunning on you, such a nice print!

    Love x
    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe