OOTD: lion sweat

Saturday, March 08, 2014

JUMPER - SheInside*, JEANS - Warehouse, BOOTS - Topshop, WATCH - Fossil

I recently got this jumper from SheInside and I absolutely love the print on it, I'm obsessed with anything lion/tiger/leopard based and so this sweat is perfect for me. It comes in one size, so it's cropped with 3/4 length sleeves but in my opinion that just makes it perfect for an English summer! I can't wait to pair this with my leather skirt and chelsea boots for a night out too.

I'm currently at home for the weekend, I love going home and seeing all my friends and family! I also got to meet my new baby cousin who is adorable!! You can follow me on instagram to keep up with what I do daily - here!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Love the jumper! And the fact it's 3/4 quarter length is good as the weather is so unpredictable in the UK! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have been going through a lot of beauty/fashion blogs recently and finally come across one which is a lot more my scene! I think we have a similar style so I'm excited to see what you come up with and maybe I will do a few copies. I'm all about jumpers and skinnies and quite the casual look; my blog is just up and starting but if you could have a pop over and let me know what you think I would be very grateful! Rosemary http://rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is just so perfect! :) I'm a new follower to your blog, I would definitely love it if you'd check mine out!

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owwww I love this jumper so much!! I'm such a sucker for animal sweaters ha!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lion sweater! Sheinside never fails to amaze me with their super affordable and chic options!
    Love the way you paired it ;)
    Hope you're having an amazing day, Emily!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jumper is so adorable :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, loving the lion graphic! Super cool. Have a great Monday! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool pics <3
    Very good outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/misbehave.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pictures, love the jumper! :) x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe