OOTD: africa playsuit

Thursday, March 13, 2014

PLAYSUIT - Urban Outfitters, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - Boohoo

This gorgeous playsuit from Urban Outfitters is one I 'borrowed' (stole) from my sisters wardrobe and I absolutely love the print on it. I can't decide if it's an African or Asian style print but I just think the colours are lovely and super flattering! With the glorious weather we've been having lately, I can't wait to wear this with flats during the day!

I hope you guys are enjoying the lovely weather, I really hope it stays like this for the rest of Spring/Summer, highly unlikely but a girl can dream haha.

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. What a super cool outfit! Loving the print on the playsuit and those boots are great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really beautiful Emily!
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest playsuit! I love how you paired it with those boots!

    xx Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute! Such a springy outfit! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute playsuit you look amazing <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, great outfit!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe