OOTD: grey jumper

Friday, March 28, 2014

JUMPER - Primark Mens, SHORTS - New Look, BOOTS - Topshop, NECKLACE - Miss Selfridge, WATCH - Fossil

Finally going home tomorrow for Easter and I cannot flipping wait! This has been such a long semester and I am definitely ready for a break and to see all my friends and family at home. I love this jumper from Primark, I think you can find so many good things in the Mens section. This one came is loads of different colours I was tempted to get more but I think the colour on this one is really nice and could easily been worn in summer too!

Have a lovely weekend and Mothers Day! I have a rather yummy post coming up on Sunday!

post signature 
instagram: @emilyyblane 
twitter: @thebeautymist 
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebeautymist

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. Perfect Spring outfit! Loving that necklace- it's ultra cool! Have an amazing trip home :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Especially love the necklace xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit!!!!! Such a cool way of spicing up a male jumper too!

    Vicky www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous styling! Love the shorts & tights look!! You loo gorgeous and your legs are AMAZING!! Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe