JUNE Favourites!!

Sunday, June 30, 2013


I cannot believe it is time for June favourites already, crazy how fast time goes!

Maybelline Super Stay Nail Polish in Divine Wine
I've been loving pink nail polishes lately and this is by far my favourite! A lovely deep pink colour with a really long lasting formula.

Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Coral Reef
Another pink toned nail polish, I never thought I'd ever like a coral nail polish but this one is gorgeous and I love the formula as well, definitely plan to pick some more shades up.

Mac Palette - Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Twinks
I go through phases of loving my Mac palette and then just not using it. This month I have been using it none stop, especially Woodwinked which is a really gorgeous gold shade that goes a deep bronze colour when blended out.

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
I would have thought that my Revlon ColorStay foundation would be too heavy for summer but it really is the only foundation that keeps oil at bay. I've loved mixing this with the Garnier BB Cream for Oily skin. The perfect summer combo for those with oily skin!

Barry M Eyeshadow in Shade 9
This is definitely a nighttime eyeshadow but it's a gorgeous shimmery dark gold colour. Really stunning!

Garnier Summer Body Tanning Lotion
I'm not big on fake tan but for summer I absolutely love this. I have the Deep Sunkissed shade and I just need two coats of this to get a lovely tan! I also love the smell, really reminds me of summer and holidays.

Marks and Spencer Limited Bronzer in Light
I've been loving using this bronzer this month, its not too orangey and just adds a really nice warmth to my face.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
After trying other moisturisers I just keep going back to this. Definitely a firm favourite of mine and its also the perfect makeup base!

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Waterproof Black
I'd forgotten how much I love this mascara. You only need a couple of coats to get full lashes and the waterproof formula really doesn't budge! Perfect for holidays!


post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I can't believe it's June either! I love the colour of that Maybelline nail polish, it's beautiful. :) I haven't tried the Garnier Summer Body yet but it's been in a few favourites the past month or two so I'll have to give it a try.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems as though I might have to try that foundation out!! I laaaarve the garnier gradual tan moisturiser, I use it every summer!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe June is over already, crazy how fast this year has gone xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mac quad has such a lovely selection of shadows :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! La Roche Posay is great!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.worpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybelline has some lovely mascaras! I always am between Falsies and The Great Lash. Great products!
    xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Effaclar Duo too, it really does seem perfect for my skin. And I really want to try Woodwinked, it's on my wishlist!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just done my June favourites too and also included a Maybelline super stay polish, they're amazing! Love your other picks too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the falsies and going to get a mac quad at the airport next month yay!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Revlon Coloustay foundation. I used to use it all the time but I forgot it existed until now.

    Your MAC eye shadows look so pretty.

    Sej

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't live without my Effaclar Duo! Great picks - love your mac quad.


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like that mac pallet, super cute colors! I have tried that Maybelline eyeliner and it just didn't work for me =/

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woodwinked is such a pretty colour!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mac quad looks like my perfect shades! I think I might invest in one of these and pick 4 similar colours but at the moment - too pricey! haha xx

    coppergardenbeauty.blogspot.com - beauty
    copper-garden.co.uk - fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's made how quickly June has gone, isn't it?

    That Mac palette is exactly what I'd have in mine! Woodwinked is one of my most worn eyeshadows, it's gorgeous!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Revlon ColorStay Foundation!!!!
    xx promise
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing list! I have and love every shade in your MAC eye shadow quad- truly great neutrals! And Revlon CS has been my HG foundation for years- glad you're loving it too! It really is the best thing around for summertime :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many people have seen such great results with La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo!
    I've just opened an online French skincare boutique and stock La Roche Posay and many other cult favorites, as well as products that are difficult to purchase outside of France! We do worldwide shipping !
    I'd love if you stopped by for a look!

    www.frenchcares.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe