CHRISTMAS Fashion Wishlist!!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012


I love this blazer, I'm not usually a big blazer person, more of a chunky knit person aha. But I love the print on this blazer, gorgeous!

I have so many black dresses that I probably don't need another one but this velvet, spotty one is stunning.

These shorts are amazing! Topshop have some exactly the same for double the price so I was ecstatic when I found these, perfect for New Years Eve!

I just think this jumper is so different to so many that I've seen, I love the look of the pale grey knit and the sheer sections just add a lovely touch.

This playsuit is stunning, I am in love with it. Definitely near the top of my list this Christmas.

I've been wanting one of these playsuits for ages!

I have the teal and khaki version of this already, but I sort of want the red one as well aha. A really lovely jumper which  you can dress up or down!

xxx

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. Love these picks, the river island print blazer is gorgeous. I nearly got it myself but wasn't sure I would wear it lol.

    Charlee
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That floral blazer is such a little gem! Deffo adding that to my wish list :)

      Gemma x

      www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Ooh I might just have to add that burgundy jumper to my wishlist too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist! You're right- that blazer really is fantastic! Love the print :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that blazer at the moment. I'm hoping Santa will bring it to me in his sack...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe