Motel 50% Sale Code!!! && 200 FOLLOWERS!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

image001.jpg

Sorry I've not been on top of blogging lately but I have an enormous deadline on wednesday evening that I have bee pulling all nighters for:( which means any spare time I have, I eat and sleep aha!
Anyway Motel sent me this special offer to share with you guys:

A PREVIEW of the Motel Rocks sale and 50% off before it goes live next week;

CLICK HERE and use the code 'XMASPREVIEW50'

I know where I'm heading to spend to last 5 minutes of my break aha!
Will be back to blogging soon guys
xxx

Plus I've just realised I've reached 200 followerss!! Aah, thank you so much guys. May not be much in blogging terms but means the world to me:D

You Might Also Like

4 beauty notes

  1. Hi! i think your blog is awesome. i absolutely love it (: im trying to start my own and i was wondering if you could give me some tips and feedback (:

    email me - kcahoon22@live.com

    http://kelimariecahoon.blogspot.com

    thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an exciting sale! well done for reaching 200 followers too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you for the heads up on the sale lol! although I shouldnt be spending at the moment, glad I've found your blog, followed!

    really enjoyed reading you posts

    Well done on 200 followers, woweee

    Hamida x

    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats, girl!!! :)
    I recently stumbled upon your blog & I think your style is rad. Hoping that I can maybe reach that milestone one day too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe