NAILS: Revlon 'Enthrall' Nail Polish

Thursday, December 06, 2012


Now I have to admit, I've never been one for glittery nail polishes!! However this year I have been feeling extra Christmassy and for some reason I just had the biggest urge to buy a gold nail polish. So I headed to Boots and came away with this lovely Revlon one; its a dark black/bronze with gold shimmer in it and it is stunning!! I can't wait to wear this throughout the Christmas break:)

Whats your favourite Christmas polish?

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. ohh it's cute!! My favourite Xmas polish would me red polish! Bright, lovely red polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade looks gorgeous, I have to try some Revlon nail polishes! The revlon colorstay polishes have some really good reviews :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour! May pop out and buy it for myself. I love a deep red with a glitter topcoat for the holiday season xx

    mariellejosette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colour, love it!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a beautiful color

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous colour. I've been looking for a less in-your-face glitter nail option and I think this might be it.
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe