What I Got For Christmas!

Saturday, December 29, 2012


I'm sorry this post is a little late but I wanted to get my sales picks up around Boxing Day. Anyway this is just a quick snapshot of what I got for Christmas, I know some people aren't keen on these posts but I personally love having a nosey at what others got for Christmas. I have been very spoilt this Christmas and with my birthday coming up on the 4th, I have a feeling I'm going to be very spoilt once again; probably the reason I love Christmas so much aha, two sets of presents and lots of time to spend with friends and family! Anyway I list what I got below, I got a few other odd bits, like chocolate and WH Smith vouchers, as well but I just chose the bits I thought you guys would want to see!

Original White Converse
Soap and Glory Gift Set (Righteous Body Butter, Clean On Me Body Wash, Great Shakes Hand Cream, Sexy Motherpucker Gloss)
Spotty Umbrella
Mini Batiste Dry Shampoo Set
MAC 'Satin Taupe' Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Stick in 'Wasteland'
Escentric Molecules 'Molecule 1' Perfume
Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
Student Cookbook
Jasmine Diffuser
Real Techniques Starter Eye Set
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
The Body Shop Vitamin C Reviver
Lavish Alive Boucle Shorts
Topshop Studded Purse
The Body Shop Seaweed Clay Mask
Filing Pegs
Lauren Conrad Beauty Book
Ted DVD
Friends and Rivals by Tilly Bagshawe

Leave me your links below if you've done a Christmas post because I love to see what other people got:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. Awesome presents:)

    http://raisingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts!! :) Those shorts are so cute. It's my birthday on the 5th, bring on more pressies! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. eep converse! I've worn mine to death! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your presents! I really want to try the real technics brushes!! Could you do a review on them and some up close pictures of all the ones you have got? It would be really helpful :) I have done a what i got for christmas blog and a what i got for my birthday (22nd of december so pretty close to chrimbo)! Would love it if you could check it out and follow my blog :D
    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/brainybeauty-what-i-got-for-christmas.html
    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/brainybeauty-birthday-haul.html

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahah I loved Ted!! Great gift!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Lauren Conrad's Beauty book for my birthday and loved it! I'm so jealous of your pressies! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you got some amazing presents! I really want to try the escentric molecules perfume after reading all the reviews :)

    xx

    http://alexa-bella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with a pair of converse! Great picks xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun photo. Looks like you have a lot of fun gifts.

    Stop by the blog soon:

    CharcoalAlley.com // PARIS <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely presents!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great pressies.... i want my hair like Lauren Conrad Beauty Book cover.. she doesnt happen to say how she does it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe