OOTD: christmas day outfit!

Monday, December 31, 2012

top - Primark, shorts - LavishAlice, jewellery - Topshop

Happy New Years Eve guys!!
So this is the outfit I wore on Christmas day, for some reason I don't look very happy in these pictures aha. I think its because my sister was taking the pictures and I was trying to teach her how to focus and use my new camera!
Also I know this outfit doesn't look very Christmassy but these shorts are a lot more sparkly in real life, they were a Christmas present and they are gorgeous! They are dark green and black and they have gold and black shiny thread running through them, really lovely. I will definitely be making lots of use of them over the next few months!

I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas and I hope you all have a lovely New Year. Me and my friends are planning on going over to another friends house and we will probably just chill with a few bottles of wine and lot of yummy food!!

xxxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. ohh what a nice Christmas day outfit, I adore those shorts! Have an amazing time tonight :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit hun!
    Have an awesome 2013

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! You look stunning!!!!! Beautiful outfit!!! LOVE those shorts!!!
    Your legs are soooooo AMAZING!!!!! Have a great New Years!!!! Cheers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I would be exactly the same if my sister was holding the camera he he!

    Love wearing all black, I love your blog so much it's on my blogroll ;)

    Lots of love Hamida,
    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look grumpy in pictures where someone else is taking them - it must be a blogger thing. The shorts look cool, the pictures don't do them justice.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for The Liebster Award, because I've really enjoyed your blog :)Xx

    You can check out the details here:

    http://mollysbeautyspot.blogspot.ie/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe