SALE PICKS!

Thursday, December 27, 2012




ASOS Digital Print Shirt £38.00 £18.00
ASOS Jewel Playsuit £35.00 £14.50
Warehouse Tweed Jacket £65.00 £45.50

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I had two days of plenty of food and lots of alcohol and pressies!! I can't wait to go sale shopping now though and these picks are some of my favourite things I've seen online. Expect to see plenty of hauls in the next few weeks:D!

xxx
p.s. I have a 'What I got for Christmas' post coming soon; I've loved reading other peoples so thought I'd do my own!

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. Lovely items!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back? :D It would be great!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ASOS Digital print in particular but they're all great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i especially love the playsuit :) they all have a good discount on them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe