OOTD: khaki khaki!

Monday, December 24, 2012

jumper & heels - New Look, jeggings - Warehouse, jewellery - Topshop

ITS CHRISTMASSSSSS (Eve)!!
I am so so excited if you couldn't already tell aha, lots of lovely food, a few cheeky presents and just spending lots of time with family, I can't wait. We tend to spend Christmas day with one grandparents and Boxing day with the other so I sort of get two Christmas days which I personally love because it just spreads Christmas out for that little bit longer:)
Its also my birthday on the 4th January, so as I usually get money I decided to buy myself an early birthday present!! Its something that I've been wanting for absolutely ages and I'm sure you guys will be able to appreciate it too; its a NEW CAMERA!!! A Canon 600d to be precise and I love it so much, I have just spent the last two days walking around taking pictures of random things and playing with the settings and these outfit pictures are the first to be taken with the new camera and so I hope you can tell the big difference in photo quality!
These heels I bought in the New Look sale when I did some last minute Christmas shopping at the weekend and I am in love with them, I've been wearing them around the house I like them that much aha, they were also a bargain at £10!

Anyway thats enough rambling from me!! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, I shall probably post again the day after Boxing day!!

Merry Christmas everyone:)
xxxxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. oh i love your jumper :) and you can't beat new look for heels!

    just wanted to let you know that you've won my maybelline giveaway. check your emails/tweets :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great..love how you've styled the jumper

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee your jumper I want it lol... Merry Xmas doll x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the beige on your skin tone!
    meerry christmas to you doll

    candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your christmas went well! Canon's make great cameras so congrats on the new toy! Cant wait to see the new photos you take with it!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lover the jumper! Your legs seem to go on forever hahaa I'm jealousss, hope you had a lovely Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your simple outfit and very nice heels!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog and i am so in love with that jumper :) http://gentle-n-hearts.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit , hope you had a great christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe