NOVEMBER Favourites!

Saturday, December 01, 2012


17 BB Cream in Light
I have recently rediscovered this BB cream and I absolutely love it. Its fairly thick and feels more like a foundation but with a lighter more natural coverage, so its great for Winter when you don't want to be caked in foundation but you want something thats still going to cover.

Topshop Nails in 'Ruthless'
I wore this for my Christmas Architecture ball last night and I can't believe how long I haven't worn this for, the colour is a stunning dark pinky red. Amazing for Autumn/Winter.

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry
I have been wearing this liner so much over the past few weeks, a stunning dark plum colour. Its a great alternative to black and looks a lot less harsh. The Avon Supershock eyeliners are amazing, long lasting, budgeproof and glide on really nicely, definitely up there as my holy grail eyeliner.

Mac Eyeshadow in Mulch
I just love this colour. Mulch has always been a very firm favourite of mine, this ones definitely going to keep cropping up in my favourites time and time again. A gorgeous chocolately brown with goldish/reddish shimmer in it.

17 Blusher in Damson Wine
This blusher is such a nice, really subtle pinky colour. I'm not sure why but this has just been the blusher I've always picked up this month. Lovely and natural.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
The maybelline color tattoos are still a very firm favourite of mine, especially this bronze colour. Its just amazing for wearing daily as a base with a neutral eyeshadow over the top. Such an easy daily look.

MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 12
Finally I've been picking up this eyeshadow quite a few times this week, a brown with green pearldescent shimmer. This is a very good dupe for Macs Club only I think the MUA shadow has more green shimmer in it. But this colour has been such a great alternative to a grey smokey eye, perfect in the run up to Christmas.

And there it is, another monthly favourites! Aa I can't actually believe it is December. Very very excited for Christmas. I'm also going to be using my twitter a lot more this month because I feel like I've been neglecting it a lot lately, so definitely follow me @thebeautymist if you fancy seeing what I'm up to in the run up to Christmas:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. the 17 BB Cream made me look orange, unfortunately when I tried it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites I live the MUA eyeshadows such great quality and for only £1 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Topshop ruthless polish! SO pretty
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about 17 BB Cream! Great post as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. About 17 BB,it made me orange :/ but true-its lighter than foundation so its just depends what is the colour of your skin-if its olive skin than (in my opinion) you can use it :) btw great post xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe