MAY Favourites!

Saturday, June 01, 2013


Cannot believe it is June!! Crazy, where has the year gone!? This month favourites I actually struggled to pick out some products, but that's basically because I'm still using pretty much everything I liked last month. Anyway I managed to pick out a few new favourites for this month.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell
I honestly didn't think I'd like this foundation, I love my Revlon ColorStay and just didn't really feel the need for a sheer foundation. However I was seriously tempted on a recent trip to Boots to see what all the fuss is about. And I really really like it, really nice and lightweight although I think I got a shade slightly too dark for me.. Review to follow.

Rimmel Blush in Pink Rose
I've never really tried Rimmel's blushes however I picked this one up last month and its just a really pretty subtle pink with a slight shimmer to it. I love wearing this on natural days as it adds a really nice sheen to the cheeks.

Rimmel ScandalEyes in Bulletproof Beige
I mentioned in a recent haul that I was seriously impressed with this. Lasts all day, and doesn't crease at all plus it's such a beautiful colour. Definitely plan to pick up some more of these.

Soap&Glory Righteous Body Butter
I love the smell of this body butter, so amazing. And it sinks into the skin so well, you could put this on and be out of the door within 10 minutes which is perfect for me!

Benefit They're Real Mascara
I got this sample in the latest Elle magazine and I really like this mascara. Not sure I'd pay £19.50 for the full size however it is a lovely mascara and I have been using it most days this month.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 02 Healthy Glow
I just had to pick up one of these and i'm so glad I did. Gives a really natural glow to the cheeks.

17 Eyeshadow Trio in In The Nude
I know I've featured this palette so many times but I literally use it all the time, especially the brown shade.

Sorry its a short one guys!

post signature

You Might Also Like

27 beauty notes

  1. I love that eyeshadow trio! The colours are amazing!!!

    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I really want to try the cream blushes soon! Hopefully Asos starts stocking them.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Rimmel eyeshadow sticks, Bulletproof Beige is a gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I really want to try the cream blusher xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the ScandalEyes in Beige, it's the most beautiful colour for a simple look. I loved it so much I picked up the other three as well!

    So jealous you managed to get a Bourjois Cream Blush, every time I go into superdrug they are sold out! Really want to try one

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some wonderful favourites in there, I can't wait until those Bourjois cream blushes come out in Australia :) Also love the look of the Scandaleyes stick and the body butter is something I own that I really need to crack open ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cream blush looks interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all sound lovely, I really want to try those Bourjois blushes.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really want to try the cream blushes from bourjois! I love the rimmel blush in pink rose soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, I love Revlon colourstay also and I've been looking to try the nearly naked foundation but don't know if It'll be dissapointing in comparison!

    Sarah | sarahcptr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing picks! I've been super tempted by the Revlon Nearly Naked and I'm so excited to try out the new Bourjois cream blushes! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been putting off buying the Revlon foundation! I might have to get it though, it seems so ideal for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd really love to get my hands on the Scandaleyes pencils! Great picks this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I HAVE to get one of those cream blushes x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm tempted to try that cream blush from Bourjois, looks nice :D x

    Una hora menos en el paraíso

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'm going to pick up one of those Bourjois cream blushes as well! Have been seeing them around a lot the past few days so they've been in the back of my mind. Ahhh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh love these products :) I really want to try the Scandaleyes pencils. Might have to pick one up.

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of these! you have a gorgeous blog... would love it if you could check mine out :)

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am dying to buy the Bourjois blushers, they look gorgeous and I'm addicted to cream blushers too! I like the look of that Rimmel blush too xxx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need to try out that Rimmel blush, it looks amazing! And I've been really tempted to get the Burgeois ones, because I was kinda skeptical about the cream blushes. You've definitely convinced me to go for it! *adds on the shopping list*

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love they're real, but it's a nightmare to remove! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Revlon Nearly Naked and the Scandaleyes has been favourites of mine this month too!! :D And just to let you know, I love your blog and think you are doing a great job with it! xx Em

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! Love the colours :)

    New follower here!
    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The 17 eyeshadow trio looks gorgeous! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving your blog!
    I really like the nearly naked foundation too, and my gosh how good do Soap & Glory products smell? I wrote a review on their Breakfast Scrub and I just went mad for the scent!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Every where I look people are raving about Bourjois Cream Blush, I am definitely going to have to buy it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great picks! I can actually afford these and I've got the Benefit They're Real mascara and absolutely love it.
    http://testingfavourites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe