REVIEW: Santhilea Magnetic Lash Mascara

Wednesday, June 05, 2013


I was so excited to try this mascara. Its a magnetic fibre mascara that's said to extend and thicken your lashes giving the effect of natural falsies. I never seem to have much luck with mascaras so I couldn't wait to try this.

The mascara came beautifully packaged and contained two tubes, one contained the Magnetic Mascara and the other contained the Lash Builder fibres. I was seriously intrigued and I also wasn't sure whether it would just be another gimmicky thing that didn't actually work... how wrong was I! You start off by applying a generous layer of the Magnetic Mascara and then while the mascara is still wet you gently apply the Lash Builder fibres over your lashes. I thought this step would be really fiddly but it wasn't at all, the fibres went on really easily and there was no fall down whatsoever. You then finish the effect by adding another coating of mascara.

I love how this makes my lashes look!! They don't quite give the same effect as false lashes but they are a really natural alternative and so much easier to apply. This really makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. This mascara is also seriously long lasting, the first time I applied it I was constantly checking throughout the day to see if any of the fibres had fallen down and to my surprise they hadn't! I would definitely recommend this mascara, especially if you like your high end mascaras.

What do you think of this?

post signature

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. They look fabulous, I have been wondering what this would be like xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look amazing, wow!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible! I love how your eyelashes look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds wonderful! I'd love to try it!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mascara looks amazing and it makes your lashes so much bigger and longer!! I really like how it looks on you!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a really nice mascara :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!
    Super!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lashes look lovely although I wouldn't spend £25 on a mascara myself... I tell you one that is good; Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless. I've had Benefit's 'They're Real' and there's not much difference between them apart from the price!

    Bright and Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great mascara on you :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need this mascara! x

    www.heartstuddedcrosses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe