OOTD: tribal print

Friday, June 07, 2013

DRESS - Primark, BOOTS - eBay, RING - Primark

So exams are over and I have finally finished the first year of university and it feels so strange aha. I can't believe how quickly the year has gone and its so weird that I have four months off! Bring on summer! I hope you guys' exams have gone okay and good luck to those who still have them :)

How gorgeous is this dress from Primark of all places! For a barginous £10.00!! Primark have seriously been on the ball lately, everytime I walk in, I walk out with at least four things.

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend of sun!

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

26 beauty notes

  1. That dress is amazing, and so is your figure! Can't believe it's a Primark special!

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe this dress was only 10 quid, what a bargain! you look great!

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and unique!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks AMAZING on you! I can't believe it was only £10!

    Jodie xo
    à la Jode
    My new Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous dress, looks great on you! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the dress paired with those booties! x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    love your blog.

    I have a competition on mine and am trying to spread the news. It's for Matthew Williamson pumps.

    Check it out and participate if the shoe fits ;) Nonchalant

    Thanks,

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore that dress. I wish I lived in the UK so I could go to Primark! You look gorgeous in it too :)

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is why I just love Primark - such a lovely dress and you look stunning!

    Kathyn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress and congrats on your end of exams, hope you're partying hard!!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually work in primark and I have never seen that dress. It looks so River Island! You dressed it up really well!

    Nai xox

    notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your feeling all relieved that your exams are over! That dress is definitely a bargain!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is perfect, doesn't look like a primark print! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. the print of the dress is very cool and congrats on being done your first year!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty print! You look great lovely x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress looks fab and I love that ring!
    Congratulations on finishing your exams; I finished this week too, its so much more fun having no revision now, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is so beautiful! really love the dress
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree, Penneys have been doing so well lately! The deal with Asos will really be good for them too. This dress is amazing on you, shows off your figure so well!


    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking good girl♥
    Blog: AIMEROSE BLOG
    Instagram @aimerose
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally HOT!!! Your look abosutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning! Love the print and the pops of colour! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it, You are lovely girl with such a beautiful style!!! ... I looking forward to see more posts with You and Your clothes :) Maybe You wanna follow each other? Just drop on my blog, I will follow You back everywhere You want. It will be such a pleasure for me to writing with You. Let's stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe