NAILS: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Paint in Blue Grape

Wednesday, June 19, 2013


I'm sure you guys know by now how much of a fan I am of the Barry M Gelly Paints. I really love how thick they are and how they give such a glossy gel-like effect. I knew the moment that they released some more colours I'd have to pick up a few more. One colour really stood out to me and that was this electric blue. This shade of blue has literally been everywhere this Spring/Summer and I love wearing it on my nails with a monochrome outfit.

Have you tried any of the new shades?

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. I love that shade! Still need to try out Barry M Gelly range x

    http://www.paintingnail.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is gorgeous! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to pick up some of the new colour range!! This one is gorgeous
    xxx

    www.girlabouttown93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent seen the new shades yet but i love the older gelly paints, pomegranate in particular cant wait to get this one :) X

    mollysbeautyspot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these polishes so much, this shade is really pretty

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a gorgeous colour!


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this colour, it looks so bright x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love the colour, didn't think it'd look so cool as a varnish!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cannot believe I'm still yet to try these, I think it's because I've a ridiculous amount of nail colours already! alas, this one is so nice though

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my fav Gelly hi-shines!so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable shade! I don't think I own anything in the shade!! I am really going to try to find something like this!! Oh how I wish Berry M sold its product in Canada!
    xx
    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I love how rich and bright this is! I've been all about blue shades for summer. Wishing we had Barry M. here in Canada! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe