OOTD: lost at sea

Sunday, June 23, 2013

TOP - Glamorous, SHORTS - New Look, BOOTS - eBay, BELT - H&M, JEWELLERY - Lost At Sea* 

Rose Quartz Wand - £14.00*

How gorgeous is this jewellery? Its from Lost At Sea which is a lovely little shop that sells really handmade stunning jewellery. The Rose Quartz Wand is by far my favourite and I can see myself wearing it throughout summer, it justs adds a gorgeous touch to any outfit. They are all beautifully made and came in such cute packaging so I definitely recommend having a look!

Another firm favourite of mine is this cold shoulder stripey top from Glamorous. I'd been wanting an oversized stripey top for ages and so when I saw this one with cold shoulders I knew I had to get it!

I hope you guys have had a lovely week!

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

29 beauty notes

  1. Cute outfit, I love the name of that jewellery shop! Pretty jewellery too :)

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did the shorts come with the belt? do you think they will still have them in store? been looking for shorts like that foreseer


    www.suckmy-kiss.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shorts are about two years old, sorry! But the belt is fairly new :) x

      Delete
  3. haha woops sorry didn't see the belt was from h&m, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! Really liking how you styled this outfit and those rings are just precious x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, love the shoes they are amazing! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the cut out shoulder tee on you! and I agree the jewellery is beautiful!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is a beaut! And the jewellery is the cutest!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i absolutely love those Chelsea boots. Those rings are actually amazing, i need some in my life!
    ChiChi
    www.projectchichi.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cutout shoulders, you look stunning! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the way you've put this outfit together!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I'm such a sucker for stripes! You look great and I'm loving the jewelry! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I LOVE the jewelrys, they´re so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shorts and boots! cute style xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really chick and lovely outfit!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! Love the shorts and the jewelry! I really like how you do the double image!

    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your top!

    http://sunita-adores.blogspot.in/2013/06/though-i-am-not-yet-gone-i-am-still-not.html

    sunita xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cute outfit. I love cold shoulder tops at the mo. xx

    www.gillianleerose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. those shorts are perfect and I loveee the boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh nice blog I'v just discovered it. The jewellery is lovely, Ilove discovering new shops to check out!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that top and oh those rings are gorgeous!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look great in this outfit! Especially love the ring and boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look cool.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe