REVIEW: Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash

Friday, June 21, 2013


Amie has always been a brand that I think has gone under the radar a bit. I used to use a moisturiser from them religiously so I was really interested to try this facial wash from them.

First off it smells amazing, it contains orange blossom, mayblossom, elderflower and raspberry, it seriously smells so good! Its a very creamy consistency, almost lotion like which I really like as it means it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I apply this to dry skin, massage it for around a minute and then either rinse off or wipe off with a damp cloth. I've found that this is the best way to use this for me. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and almost stripped back to basics because its so gentle on the skin. Despite being gentle on the skin it still manages to remove all my skin makeup which is a perfect for someone lazy like me!

I've really enjoyed using this facial wash and I think its perfect for anyone wanting a morning facial wash that leaves skin feeling super smooth. And it's a bargain at only £4.95!!

Have you tried any Amie?

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

8 beauty notes

  1. great review, seems like a good face wash for me haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try this its so cheap!! X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the products coming from this brand, have been impressed with them all so far xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this for my second cleanse. I haven't used it for a few months, but have used it religiously in the past. Such a great price too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it sounds like a delicious yoghurt hehe! I've seen this brand crop up on quite a few blogs lately. I need to give something a go xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, would love it try this!

    http://reemz-petitebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for more Amie products to try after loving the clay mask I reviewed. Definitely think I need to give this a go, I've been looking for a new morning facial wash!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe