OOTD: grey, studs, leather

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

JUMPER -  Primark Mens, LEATHER LEGGINGS - Miss Selfridge, BOOTS - eBay, WATCH - Fossil, NECKLACE - eBay

The weather was so lovely over the weekend and now it's just gone cloudy again! Typical England aha. Anyway this is a typical outfit for me on cloudy days, a jumper and some leather leggings. There's just something about the mix of leather and knitwear that I absolutely love.

I got back from uni last Thursday for the Summer!! So far I'm really enjoying it, however four months of Summer is a long time haha, so I really hope I don't get bored!

AND I reached 700 followers!! Whoop, thanks so much guys! Really means the world that so many of you actually like my ramblings :D

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

20 beauty notes

  1. Those boots are great! May have to hunt some down after my spending ban x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Especially the shoes :) x

    http://supremelise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, it's really casual but versatile, loving that jumper!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are so beautiful! P.S. Congrats for getting to 700 followers!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Very much your style :)

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erm, can I have your legs please? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit your shoes are amazing- and yay for 700 followers! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool outfit! the shoes are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with all black! Love the mix of textures and detailing here. You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really simple yet lovely look, love basics with a twist and your interesting mix of textures <3

    check out my new blog post featuring a Lookbook shoot! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on beauty crush’s blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on hitting 700 followers :D I love this look, the leather leggings look fab with your jumper! Do they make you feel really hot? I'd love some, but always been a bit worried they'd make me feel all hot and sweaty like Ross in friends haha xxx
    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not to sound creepy but I'm forever wishing I had your legs! This combo looks great on you, and well done on reaching 700 followers! :)

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit - I agree, leather and knitwear does go very well together! xx Em

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there
    Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much that ive added it to my blogroll. Keep up the good work
    Fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog! Loving this outfit and those shoes are pretty awesome!

    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your boots!! I tried searching for them on ebay but couldn't seem to find them. If its not too much trouble would you mind linking me them?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe