OOTD: neon leather & BLOG SALE

Monday, June 17, 2013

TEE - H&M, SKIRT - H&M, BOOTS - eBay, NECKLACE - Primark

I've had such a busy weekend so sorry I've been down on the blogging front, all should resume back to normal soon!

I absolutely love this neon tee, by far one of my favourite summer trends. I really think it goes so well with leather and this outfit will definitely be a firm favourite of mine over the summer!

And I have just put up a blog sale, so would love you guys to check it out
http://www.thebeautymist.com/p/blog-sale.html

post signature

advertiser of the monthhttp://www.menapie.com/

You Might Also Like

22 beauty notes

  1. Love this outfit! The leather and neon look so good together :)
    xx

    check out my blog :) www.girlabouttown93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit! You look amazing. I'm a little bit of a wimp when it comes to bright neon but you're tempting me to be brave and give it a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous in this outfit, the leather skirt is lovely! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the neon + lether, looks super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole outfit! I think it's really sexy!

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this outfit! That tee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! How do you create those symmetrical images when you do an outfit post? They look so effective and I would love to give them a try! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use the basic Windows editing programme just to flip the images and then I combine the original and flipped image on Paint :) x

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit! Neon top is great with the black skirt!

    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is gorgeous!!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this outfit, that neon tee is an incredible colour! : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit.
    The shoes are lovely.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! As usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This t is gorgeous! Love neon at the moment. Also loving your Marilyn picture behind you! ;) Charlotte.x

    www.looks2bloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the outfit is lovely. The leather just makes it look that extra edgy. Thanks for posting!

    Nai xo

    www.notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love that neon tee Em! Looks wicked with your leather skirt.

    You look gorgeous :) Hope you're doing good!

    Amy Georgette

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style ! love the leather skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit! I am also in love with that seasons yellow color too!

    Come say hello :)
    ttp://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah i actually love this outfit! the lime goes perfectly with the skirt
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smokin HOT outfit!! You look incredible!!! Your hair and makeup looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit.


    Barbara

    http://20forlife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe