Best Eyeliner - Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Blackberry, Khaki & Black

Saturday, August 25, 2012


So I know I've done a review (found here) on these gel liners already but I just though I'd say again how beautiful these eyeliners are! I have recently acquired two more colours in my collection, Black and Khaki Shimmer, and i still hope to get the Golden Fawn and Bronze pencil. But these really are amazing, as you can see the black is super pigmented, I don't think I've ever found a more pigmented black eyeliner, plus these are all waterproof making them perfect for applying to the waterline! The Khaki Shimmer colour is a really nice pale khaki green and looks amazing with a daytime smoky eye. And the blackberry colour is a beautiful red brown that looks great as a soft outline to the eye! These gel liners also blend and smudge so well, then they dry after a few seconds setting the liner in place.

I can't recommend these more, definitely my all time favourite liners, have you tried any?

Advantages: highly pigmented, waterproof, easily blendable, wide range of colours, soft texture, budgeproof!

xxx

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. Oooh I just love that middle, gold colour! :)
    I quite like Lancome's eyeliners! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these liners! I think you have a wonderful blog, I really enjoy reading it and have therefore tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award :)

    http://sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, however I've been tagged about 5 times and can't really do a new post every time however it means a lot:)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried anything from Avon yet, but these sound great so they may indeed be my first purchase x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look very pigmentated, I must try them!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black version of this eyeliner, its amazing!

    check out my current competition at:
    http://vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe