NAILS: Marks and Spencer 'Limited Collection' Nail Polish -

Tuesday, August 07, 2012


I am in love with this nail varnish colour! I literally wore it throughout my holiday, on my fingers and toes. It just goes with every I own perfectly aha, however on the other hand the formula isn't so great. Its a little bit thick for my liking and means you can only really get away with two coats. to solve this though I just add a tiny bit of nail varnish remover to the nail polish and it thins it out a bit and makes it dry quicker!

I love this colour too much not to use it because of the formula:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

3 beauty notes

  1. I love this shade!

    x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shade, like a more brown taupe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love this color. i'm wearing a chocolate brown right now so maybe i'll opt for a lighter tone like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe