HAUL: Elf Products

Monday, August 13, 2012


So, Elf has always been one of those places where I have wanted to try so much stuff and recently there was an offer of £1 delivery (having missed the '50% off' the week before, gutted, I jumped at this offer!). Overall I was pretty happy with what I recieved, I will just give you a quick overview of what I bought, there will probably be proper reviews to come soon!


These three brushes were definitely my most favourite out of all my purchases. The powder brush has been hyped about so much over the blogging world, and I have to say I can see why. For £3.75 you get a super soft, dense buffing brush, perfect for applying powder and foundation. Then I also purchased TWO blending eye brushes, I had heard good things about these and for £1.50 I thought I may as well purchase two at the same time and I'm so glad I did. They are really nice, dense blending brushes that don't shed (so far..)!


These three products were experiments as I hadn't heard anything about them and so I sort of took a gamble, but they are so reasonably priced you can't really go wrong! The two cream eyeshadows were what I was most looking forward to trying as I'm loving cream eyeshadows at the moment, however I was a tad confused! These two cream eyeshadows in 'Dawn' and 'Pewter' are the same price (£3.75) however with the 'Pewter' one you get 10g of product yet the 'Dawn' one only comes with 4.7g of product and a rubbish brush!! Anyhow they are lovely colours, so far I quite like them but will let you know in more detail soon! The nail varnish is also really nice, I tried it on the other day and its a lovely texture and consistency!


Now it was these four brushes that I was really disappointed with. They are some of the worst quality I have ever tried, the moment I took them out of the packet they were brittle and were instantly shedding. Its such a shame because the blending brushes are perfect and are actually really good quality, so I will definitely be sending these back. As for the Zit Zapper, I have been using it for a couple of days but I haven't really tried it long enough to give you my opinion!

What ELF products have you tried?

xxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. Ive never tried anything Elf but it does look like they have some interesting bits.

    Cool blog you have here:)
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still not tried anything from ELF! I desperately need to, but every time I go on their website I just want basically everything so I have to just close the page! I really do want to try the powder brush though!

    If you get a chance, please take a look at my St Tropez giveaway http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/giveaway-st-tropez-dark-bronzing-mousse.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried but it looks amazing and so affordable!! might have a little haul myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really go into elf products recently and I think for the price you can't go wrong. They recently sent me one of their new flawless eyeshadows and I love it. It's a shame the eye brushes weren't great, I think their studio brushes must be better though because I have those and the eyeshadow brush is one of my favourites, I use it all the time. Would love to see what the cream eyeshadows are like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time there is a good offer I definitely plan to try more of the studio brushes! x

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I'm still yet to try anything from Elf! The brushes sound great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cosmetics and fantastic price

    I follow your blog. Follow me?

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog!
    super lovely and nice reviews :)

    i-n-g-e-n-u-e.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love elf's brushes but i use the studio ones, they're a bit more money but still around the £3 mark! they're sooo much better quality! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe