OOTD: cream, silk & leather

Thursday, August 30, 2012


top - Topshop, shorts - H&M, clutch - Primark, shirt - vintage

So I'm sure a lot of you know but it was A-Level results day two weeks ago and I did quite well: I had hoped to get a grade higher in one of my A-Levels but it didn't matter really as I got into my first choice university to do Architecture:D I hope everyone elses went okay and also those who has GCSE results!
Anyway this was the outfit I wore to celebrate with my family! We went to this really lovely chinese/cantonese style restaurant and the food was delicious, I absolutely love chinese food its some of my all time favourite food:) It was also quite a posh restaurant so I thought I dress up a bit (minus the denim jacket, that was purely for warmth and came straight off as soon as I got there aha:)) I love this silk cami from Topshop so much that i bought one in khaki from Topshop last year and have got so much wear out of them (see the khaki one here). I wore them with my new high waist leather shorts which I am in love with, if it was acceptable to wear them everyday I absolutely would!

AND I reached 100 followers (101 to be precise at the time of writing this:D), thank you so much everyone, very happy bunny!

xxx

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. Congrats on your results! Nice outfit :)

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute! Perfect outfit for the perfect celebration.I like the silk cami and i really want to see the khaki one too.Please share your pic in khaki as well.


    cheap clip in human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I want those shorts and your legs hahaa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously loving the mixture of textures here! Your shorts are amazing! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit's gorgeous, and huge HUGE congrats on your results xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit , so cute and well done on your result , good luck on uni and everything xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your results and can I just say I LOVE your legs gimme :)xx

    http://peachesandpeppers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. where are the shorts from if you dont mind me asking? theyre really cute


    oliviablogsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shorts look great together with your lovely pair of legs, and if this is the suede Primark clutch I think it is, then I also love that you mixed leather with suede.

    Best, ALLAROUNDEVE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe