FEATURE: Mallzee.com

Friday, August 24, 2012


So I was recently contacted by a new shopping website called Mallzee.com who are launching later this year. I was so excited to receive an e-mail about it because not only do I not receive e-mails about my blog very often, it always excites me when I get an e-mail about something that I am genuinely interested in and couldn't wait to share it with you! 

Everyone loves going shopping with their friends, right? Talking about the latest bag you've just seen, finding that perfect dress for a party... well, basically Mallzee.com is an all new online social shopping experience that allows you to create your own shopping page (a Mallzee!) and then customise it by picking out your favourite brands! Mallzee.com will then find products that they think will suit your style and display them in your 'Mallzee'. You can then invite your friends via Facebook to visit your 'Mallzee' and discuss favourite items before purchasing them with a discount (that means you get your favourite brands cheaper!!). And finally one of the best features is that when you invite your friends to visit you can earn money if one of them (or anyone else..) decides to buy something through your 'Mallzee' (you get paid when your friends shop!!)!

Some of the brands that are currently signed up include... Urban Outfitters, New Look, Feel Unique, St Tropez, Office, Miss Selfridge and many more! And what's more if you register now you could receive an exclusive pre-launch invite and be the first to use Mallzee.com when it is launched later this year.

Now I thought this was an amazing opportunity and thought that you would like to hear about it, I have already signed up and I really think you guys should too :)

*Disclaimer: Although I was contacted by Mallzee, I am NOT being paid to write this blog post. I simply thought it was a great idea and wanted to share it all with you guys*

xxx

You Might Also Like

1 beauty notes

  1. That is such a nice idea! and I always get excited by emails too hahaa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe