OOTD: chelsea checked

Sunday, August 26, 2012

shirt - H&M, shorts - New Look, boots - Topshop

So the weathers been pretty nice over the past week, warm enough to wear shorts but not so warm that you sit there sweating away! This shirt is fast becoming one of my favourite items, it just seems to go with anything. I haven't worn my chelsea boots for ages and had almost forgotten that I had them; I think I stopped wearing them briefly because they were uncomfortable, but they are actually really comfortable! I really should start wearing them more.

[sorry for the really dark pictures, I don't know what is up with my camera!]

xxx

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. fine !@!!!


    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shirt, the print is great.
    Nice boots too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt! The print is beatific and I love the floaty look of it. You are so naturally beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I love your boots! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt! xx

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great legs! love the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love those boots. Must invest in some brown boots for winters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the sweet, casual outfit :) i'm in love with your boots! xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. could you do a full post on the boots, or your favourite footwear?:)

    h0lalaui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a cute figure!

    I am definitely following your awesome blog.
    I also thought perhaps you would be interested in the giveaway I am holding on my blog. It's for a really adorable cat purse! Check it out.
    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com/2012/08/catfacebaggiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this, your legs are toooo long x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe