JULY Favourites!

Saturday, August 04, 2012


So once again, I'm late with my July favourites:(, sorry guys! Anyway, most of my favourites this month have been hot summer related, in preparation and during my holiday to Corfu. 



Firstly probably one of my most used items this month is the MUA Undressed Palette; I am in love with this palette. The colours are so wearable and I have found myself using the pale taupe colours during the day over a primer and then adding some of the intense browns and blues through the crease and as a liner to create an evening look! Such an amazing palette, highly recommended.

Secondly, this is a fairly new one for me but definitely a winner so far, is Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. I have been looking for a tinted moisturiser for ages and I came across this (not a tinted moisturiser, I know!). This BB cream is towards the lighter end of a BB cream, more tinted moisturiser than foundation so its definitely a light coverage, which was perfect for going on holiday with. The SPF 30 was also a big winner for me, especially in Corfu!


Thirdly is the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz. This toning spritz has been a lifesaver while I was in Corfu, I basically using this to freshen up in the morning after washing my face and it is so nice! I like to think of it as my Caudalie Beauty Elixir but more than half the price, I know Botanics have changed a lot of their formulas recently but this is one thing that is just as good if not better than before:)

Next is the 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer, this primer is absolutely amazing. I won't say too much about this because I have a review coming soon but basically it leaves your skin so velvety and smooth and makes your foundation last so much longer and feel so much better as well!


Fifthly this Witch Blemish Stick has been a lifesaver. In the heat my skin breaks out a lot more, probably due to excess oil, however this blemish stick has been keeping my breakouts very short and sweet and my skin has consequently been so much clearer than it usually would be.

Last but not least, this month I have been loving this blusher by Natural Collection in 'Rosey Glow'. I've probably said before that I'm pretty new to blusher, I've always been more of an eyes and brows girl but I am in love with this blusher. Its definitely the perfect blusher for me, not too obvious but just enough, very muted!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. Great favourites hun, I have just got the BB cream and looking forward to using it :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your 17 primer review LV x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've heard so many great things about that BB cream, I want to try it out!! great blog btw :)

    xx

    alacedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I've just bought the Maybelline BB cream too, after being converted :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette is so cool, love these nuances!
    Kiss

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!
    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.it/2012/07/mias-love-boat-bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this post :) I must look into getting a BB cream! I've heard so much about them!
    www.jennafifi.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe