HOLIDAY OOTD: green lazer playsuit

Monday, August 06, 2012

playsuit - ASOS, rings - Miss Selfridge, shoes - Decathlon

Firstly I'm going to apologise again because I promised lots of holiday outfits but to be honest I didn't wear that many new outfits, a lot of them were ones I have previously showed you guys and a couple I forgot to photograph so I may recreate them at some point! I'm also going to apologise because the lighting in my holiday outfit photos is awful, but unfortunately unavoidable!
I featured this playsuit in one of my wishlists and I am in love with it. The colour is amazing and I love the lazer detail. It also has a really nice cut out back which I am going crazy over at the moment (forgot to photo it, oops!) expect to see this again soon aha:)
Not really much else to say except this playsuit is the perfect light material in heat, this was definitely the outfit I felt coolest in, highly recommended if its still on the website!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. Love your outfit Hun, doing a Ysl ring giveaway on my blog, follow if you like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I love reading you're blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's explained in more detail in the latest post on my blog :) Congratulations!

    graceface140.blogspot.co.uk

    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playsuit is gorgeous, I love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colour! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe