OOTD: bleached leopard

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

jeans - Topshop, shirt - Zara, jacket & clutch - New Look

I have recently realised I can wear these jeans high waisted and they look pretty cool (silly I know, especially since it says high waisted on the label, doh!). And they have been so easy to wear, especially with the weather not being able to make its mind up. Seriously though they go with absolutely anything and just seem to make my outfits more summery, go buy these jeans!!

This is also one of my favourite shirts, seems to add an effortlessly cool edge to any outfit (if I do say so myself!) I wish Zara would bring out a whole new range of shirts this season because the AW shirts don't seem quite as good as the SS ones!

xxx

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. Lovely outfit, I love high waisted jeans too & that shirt is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans!
    I think my sister may have bought
    them in a different colour
    last time we were in the city :)

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! I have a pair of high waisted jeans from topshop and they are the best pair I have ever owned! I love the wash on this pair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty outfit, ah i love high waisted jeans; they are so flattering and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jeans! Cute blog too :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tagged you to do the "Beauty TAG" on my Blog:
    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    Check it out if you like to. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love the shirt! Topshop jeans are the best :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these jeans! Need to get me some of these, I miss my old topshop jeans!

    Lottie x

    lottiekins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I especially love the Zara shirt:) They always have great stuff!

    www.eliseloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! And the blouse, ahhh to die for!
    I know what you mean about Zara's shirts, I want more fab Zara shirts!

    xoxo
    www.rebekahflemingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so lovely, you have amaaazing legs! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovee this outfit, I have been looking for a nice pair of jeans and parka jacket like that for ages! I'll have to check out the topshop jeans :)
    Followed!

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe