HOLIDAY OOTD: marl grey

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

dress - Topshop, flip flops - Primark, ring - Miss Selfridge

So this is my final holiday outfit of the day (I'm really rubbish for not doing more, will definitely recreate some of them!)
This dress was amazing while in Greece, its made of a light jersey material so it didn't make you feel too warm. I'm really enjoying t-shirt dresses at the moment, I think they are so versatile and I really wish I had got this in more colours!

xxx

You Might Also Like

14 beauty notes

  1. Lovely dress, so simple x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! :))

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress-simple yet chic! xx

    www.vintagerosethoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress! :P I agree about them being versatile , really lovely outfit :)

    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! Your sense of style is the epitome of perfection, oh my! I'm definitely your newest, most avid follower :) I highly look forward to seeing your future posts- have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely look hun, the dress is so cute!! :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, I regret not picking it up!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, the dress suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking at this on the Topshop website (because we don't have one in Australia) and it looks so much better on you than it does on the website. I think I'll have to have another look at it now.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this too... it is so easy just to throw on esp for holiday :) Looking gorgeous.

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice simple dress! Love the 'basics' that Topshop do- so versatile! Just discovered your blog and like your other holiday OOTDs too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah I love simple outfits like this! gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have this dress too, and i've literally worn it to death! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe