Current Daily Makeup #1

Thursday, September 20, 2012



FACE
On my face, most days I start with my 17 Photo Flawless Primer on my nose, forehead and chin just to make my BB cream last longer.  I then use my Expert Face Brush to apply my Garnier Oil Free BB Cream, just using a circular motion to buff it in! 

Using my Rimmer Black Brown Eyebrow Pencil to fill in my brows, I then use a combination of my Light and Medium Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, to hide under-eye bags. 

Finally I dust Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent over my whole face using my Elf Studio Powder Brush and then I use MUA Blusher in Shade 6 on my cheeks using my Elf Studio Blush Brush. Daily, I just use Vaseline on my lips.




EYES

On my eyes I start with MUA Professional Eye Primer, before using my finger to apply Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. 

I then apply the light pinky colour from the MUA Undressed Palette all over the lid before then applying the taupe brown colour through the crease. I blend using an Elf Blending Brush

I use Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Black in my waterline, I then use a combination of Natural Collection Waterproof Mascara and Avon SuperShock Max Mascara to finish.


I hope you found that interesting, if you want more posts like this then please let me know:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. I like how it's al drug store brands, so man people post this kind of tag with designer make up and I feel like I can only afford one! I love Garnier BB too
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - would have been nice to see a picture of the finished look though! xo

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried! My camera just does not pick up details on my face. Once I sort out lighting and a new camera the photos on this blog will be much better:) x

      Delete
  3. I have the stay matte powder it's really good. I'd also quite like to try the 17 stuff and MUA :)
    xxx
    Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  4. great collection! i love mua <3 i also want to try that bb cream :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog, i love it! following you now love! if you get a sec, i have new post, would lov to here your thoughts! x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog! now following you on google friend connect, please follow back! :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Garnier BB Cream. It has great coverage and it gives your that dewey look. Great post - I love to see what people use on a day to day basis.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they're all nice products! I want to try them out! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the oil free Garnier BB Cream. I have the old one & liked that but I did find it a little greasy so need to pick up this new one.
    LOVE the Avon SuperShock eyeliners they are so pigmented & long wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices-I'd be lost without that powder!!


    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post definitely going to do one of these on my blog!!

    Please follow beauties :D

    http://emilycavebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe